09 Jun Term 3 Re-Enrolments Now Open!
Re-enrolments for Term 3 are now open for the following classes:
- Art classes (Painting & Drawing, Drawing & Sketching, Watercolour)
- Pottery (Children’s and Adult classes)
- Childcare (Kinder and Occasional Care)
- Yoga & Fitness classes
- Pre-School Gymnastics
How to Secure Your Place for Term 3
Any student that was enrolled in Term 1 will automatically be enrolled into the same class for Term 3.
- If you had paid your Term 2 fees, this will be rolled over into Term 3, your spot is secure and no further action is required.
- If you did not pay your Term 2 fees and would like to continue in Term 3, please log into your account through our Parent Portal to make your payment. If you would prefer to make payment over the phone, please send an email to email@example.com and a staff member will contact you.
To secure your place, payment is required by 5pm on Friday 19 June, 2020. If we have not received payment by this date, you/your child will be removed from the class and the spot will be made available to new families wishing to join the class.
- If you have decided not to continue with your class in Term 3, we would appreciate if you could please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Update Your Personal Details
It is a requirement prior to re-opening and operating a COVID-Safe Centre that all of our patrons’ details are up to date. You can update your personal details in your Member Profile through our Parent Portal or by completing the Personal Details Form, and emailing it to email@example.com. Please ensure that your personal details are up to date prior to Monday 13 July, 2020.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you back at our COVID-Safe Centre in July!